There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- Derbi: Mulhacen 659
- Ducati: Monster 620 ie DD, Monster 620 ie MD, Monster 620 S ie, Panigale 899 ie, Paso 906 Sport
- Honda: XL 600 L
- Kawasaki: ER 500 A1, ER 500 A2, ER 500 A3, ER 500 A4, ER 500 C1, ER 500 C3, ER 500 C4, ER 500 C5, ER 500 C6, EX 250 K8F, EX 250 K9F, EX 250 KAF, EX 250 KBF, EX 250 KCF, EX 250 KDF, EX 300 Ninja, EX 300 Ninja Anniversary, EX 300 Ninja KRT Edition, EX 300 Ninja KRT Winter Test Edition, KLE 300 Versys, KLR 650 A3, KLR 650 A4, KLR 650 A5, KLR 650 A6, KLR 650 A7, KLR 650 A8, KLR 650 A9, KLX 250 T9F, KLX 250 TAF, KLX 250 TBF, KLX 250 TCF, KLX 250 TDF, KLX 250 TEF, KLX 250 TFF, KLX 250 TGF, KLX 250 THF, KR-1 250 B1, KR-1 250 B2, Z 300 ER300, Z 400 F, ZR 550 B1, ZR 550 B10, ZR 550 B2, ZR 550 B3, ZR 550 B4, ZR 550 B5, ZR 550 B6, ZR 550 B7, ZR 550 B8, ZR 550 B9, ZX4 400 G
- KTM: Duke II 640 4T
- Yamaha: RD 350 F, RD 350 F2, RD 350 LC2, RD 350 N, RD 350 R, RZ 250 R, RZ 250 SE, XT 600 Z/E
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.