There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- Aprilia: Dorsoduro 750 SMV, ETV 1000 Caponord, ETV 1000 Caponord Raid
- Honda: CB 400 SF, CB 750 F2, CBR 600 F, CBR 600 F1, CBR 600 RR7, CBR 600 RR8, CBR 600 RR9, CBR 600 RRA, CBR 600 RRB, CBR 600 RRD, CBR 600 RRF, CBR 600 RRG, NT 650 J, NT 650 K, NT 650 L, NTV 400 Bros, NTV 650 J, VT 750 C2B, XL-V 1000 V, XL-V 1000 V1, XL-V 1000 V2, XL-V 1000 V3, XL-V 1000 V4, XL-V 1000 V5, XL-V 1000 V6, XL-V 1000 V7, XL-V 1000 V8, XL-V 1000 V9, XL-V 1000 VA, XL-V 1000 VB, XL-V 1000 VC, XL-V 1000 VD
- Kawasaki: KLV 1000 A1H, KLV 1000 A2H, KLV 1000 A3H, Z 1000 A1, Z 1000 A2, Z 1000 A3, Z 1000 A6F, Z 1000 DAF, Z 1000 DBF, Z 1000 DCF, Z 1000 DDF, Z 1000 ECF, Z 1000 FEF, Z 1000 FFF, Z 1000 GEF, Z 1000 GEFA, Z 1000 GFF, Z 1000 HHF, Z 1000 SX, ZX-10R 1000 JCF, ZX-10R 1000 JDF, ZX-10R 1000 JEF, ZX-10R 1000 JFF
- Suzuki: DL 1000 V-Strom, GSX-R 400 R, GSX-S 750 L5, GSX-S 750 L6, SV 650 SA
- Triumph: Bonneville 800 , Bonneville 800 TT100, Bonneville 865 America, Speedmaster 865 , Thruxton 900
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.