There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- Honda: VFR 750 FS, VFR 750 FT, VFR 750 FV, VFR 750 FW
- Kawasaki: GPZ 1100 E/F, GPZ 750 G1, GPZ 750 G2, GPZ 750 R1, GPZ 900 R, KSV 700 V-Force, VN 800 Classic, VN 800 Drifter, ZX-9R 900 B1, ZX-9R 900 B2, ZX-9R 900 B3, ZX-9R 900 B4, ZXR 750 H1, ZXR 750 H2, ZZR 1200 C1, ZZR 1200 C2, ZZR 1200 C3, ZZR 1200 C4, ZZR 400 K1, ZZR 400 K2, ZZR 400 K3, ZZR 400 N1, ZZR 400 N10, ZZR 400 N11, ZZR 400 N12, ZZR 400 N13, ZZR 400 N14, ZZR 400 N2, ZZR 400 N3, ZZR 400 N4, ZZR 400 N5, ZZR 400 N6, ZZR 400 N7, ZZR 400 N8, ZZR 400 N9, ZZR 600 D4, ZZR 600 E1, ZZR 600 E10, ZZR 600 E11, ZZR 600 E12, ZZR 600 E2, ZZR 600 E3, ZZR 600 E4, ZZR 600 E5, ZZR 600 E6, ZZR 600 E7, ZZR 600 E8, ZZR 600 E9
- Suzuki: DR 100 L, DS 100 C, GS 550 EZ, GS 550 MX, GS 550 MZ, GSF 600 Bandit, GSR 750 L1, GSR 750 L2, GSR 750 L3, GSR 750 L4, GSR 750 L5, GSR 750 L6, GSX 1200 Inazuma, GSX 1300 R Hayabusa, GSX 400 FWD, GSX 400 FWS, GSX 550 EE/ES/EF/EFE/ESG, GSX 600 F, GSX 600 F2J, GSX 600 FJ, GSX 600 FN, GSX 600 FP, GSX 600 FR, GSX 600 FS, GSX 600 FT, GSX 600 FUJ, GSX 600 FV, GSX 750 Retro, GSX 750 Y, GSX-R 1000 K7, GSX-R 1000 K8
- Triumph: Adventurer 900 , America 800 , Bonneville 865 America, Daytona 900 , Sprint 900 , Trident 900 , Trophy 1200 , Trophy 900
- Yamaha: XJR 1300 5EAT, XJR 1300 5WM
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.