There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- Honda: CB 1300 A/SA, CB 1300 F3, CB 1300 F4, CB 900 F2, CB 900 F3, CB 900 F4, CB 900 F5, CB 900 F6, CB 900 F7, CBR 1000 FH, CBR 1000 FJ, CBR 1000 FK, CBR 1000 FL, CBR 1000 FM, CBR 1000 FN, CBR 1000 FP, CBR 1000 FR, CBR 1000 FS, CBR 1000 FT, CBR 1000 FV, CBR 1000 FW, CBR 1000 FX, CBR 1000 RR4, CBR 1000 RR5, CBR 1000 RR6, CBR 1000 RR7, CBX 750 FE, CBX 750 FF, CBX 750 FG, VF 1000 FE, VF 1000 FF/F2F, VF 1000 FG/F2G, VF 1000 RF
- Kawasaki: VN 800 Classic, VN 800 Drifter
- Suzuki: GSX 750 EE/ESD/ESE/EFE Katana, GSX 750 S3, GSX 750 S4, GSX 750 SE, GSX-R 1000 K9, GSX-R 1000 L0, GSX-R 1000 L1, GSX-R 1000 L2, GSX-R 1000 L3, GSX-R 1000 L4, GSX-R 1000 L5, GSX-R 1000 L6, GSX-R 1000 L7, GSX-R 1000 L8, GSX-R 1000 L9, GSX-R 1100 G, GSX-R 1100 H, GSX-R 1100 J, GSX-R 1100 K, GSX-R 1100 WP, GSX-R 1100 WR, GSX-S 1000 L5
- Triumph: Adventurer 900 , Daytona 750 , Thunderbird 900 , Thunderbird 900 Sport, Tiger 1050 , Tiger 1050 SE, Tiger 955 , Trident 750 T150
- Yamaha: MT-01 1670 5YU, YZF 1000 R1
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.