There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
ZXW Series Chains are the strongest, longest-lasting premium quality XW-Ring equipped chain available on the market today! ZXW is ideal for high-speed, high-horsepower performance applications.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
Super HD X Ring
- Honda: CBF 600 N, CBF 600 N/NA 8, CBF 600 N/NA 9, CBF 600 S, CRF 1000 AG, CRF 1000 DG, CRF 1000 L, VT 750 DC, XR-V 750 L, XR-V 750 M, XR-V 750 N, XR-V 750 P, XR-V 750 R, XR-V 750 S, XR-V 750 T, XR-V 750 V, XR-V 750 W, XR-V 750 X, XR-V 750 Y, XR-V 750 YA, XR-V 750 YB, XR-V 750 YC
- Triumph: Tiger 800 , Tiger 800 XC, Tiger 800 XR
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.