There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- BMW: S 1000 R, S 1000 RR, S 1000 RR/Sport
- Honda: CB 600 F7, CB 600 F8, CB 600 F9, CB 600 FA, CB 600 FB, CB 600 FC, CB 650 FAE, CB 650 FAF, CB 650 FAG, CB 650 FAH, CB 650 FAJ, CB 650 R, CBR 600 F, CBR 650 FAE, CBR 650 FAF, CBR 650 FAG, CBR 650 FAH, CBR 650 FAJ, CBR 650 FAK, XL 600 V, XL 650 V1, XL 650 V2, XL 650 V3, XL 650 V4, XL 650 V5, XL 650 V6, XL 650 V7, XL 650 VY, XL 700 V8, XL 700 V9, XL 700 VA, XL 700 VB, XL 700 VC, XL 700 VD
- KTM: Adventure 950 LC8, Adventure 990 /S/R, SM 990 Supermoto
- Suzuki: DL 650 V-Strom, GSF 650 Bandit, GSX 650 F/FA
- Triumph: Daytona 675 , Daytona 675 R, Street Triple 675 , Street Triple 675 ABS, Street Triple 675 R
- Yamaha: CW 50 BW'S, TDM 900 ABS, TDM 900 AZ, TDM 900 T, TDM 900 V, TDM 900 W, TDM 900 X, TDM 900 Y, TDM 900 Z, TZR 50 3TU3
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.