There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- Aprilia: ETX 350 Tuareg Wind, RS 125 , RS 125 Tuono
- Honda: VT 250 FD, VT 250 FE, VT 250 FF, VT 250 FG, VT 250 FH, XL 600 L
- Kawasaki: GPZ 250 E1, GPZ 250 E2, GPZ 400 R, GPZ 500 S, GPZ 550 A1, GPZ 550 A10, GPZ 550 A2, GPZ 550 A3, GPZ 550 A4, GPZ 550 A5, GPZ 550 A6, GPZ 550 A7, GPZ 550 A8, GPZ 550 A9, KLR 250 D10, KLR 250 D11, KLR 250 D12, KLR 250 D13, KLR 250 D14, KLR 250 D15, KLR 250 D16, KLR 250 D17, KLR 250 D18, KLR 250 D19, KLR 250 D2, KLR 250 D20, KLR 250 D21, KLR 250 D22, KLR 250 D23, KLR 250 D3, KLR 250 D4, KLR 250 D5, KLR 250 D6, KLR 250 D7, KLR 250 D8, KLR 250 D9, KLR 600 A1, KLR 600 B1, KLR 600 B2, KLR 600 B3, KLR 600 B4, KLR 600 B5, KLR 600 B6, W 800 EJ800
- Yamaha: FZR 400 R, FZR 400 R SP EXUP, SRX 600 single, XT 600 , XT 600 " H N D E Z Tenere"
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.