There are many chain manufacturers in the motorcycle industry but most (including some Japanese manufacturers) only offer a single type of sealing ring, using a "one type fits all approach" which is used on all their drive chains.
This can be inefficient depending on the intended use. .
Different types of seals for different applications maximises efficiency and performance
RK currently has FIVE types of sealed-ring chains. Each has its own features and benefits.
- O ring and RX Rings came first. Each a great product in their own right and broadly similar to the competition's current offerings.
- After several years of development, RK added the XW range of sealed chains to radically improve chain life and performance.
- As racing expanded into several different genres, RK also added the ultra thin U-Ring and UW-Ring sealed chains.
- Each seal type is specifically designed for a particular use to provide the ultimate in rotating efficiency with minimum friction, while providing a longer chain life.
- Do not compromise: Maximise the motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
XSO chains provide up to 7 times longer wearlife compared to standard chains.Barcode (EAN):
Tensile Strength (Lbs):
Tensile Strength (N):
H Duty X Ring
- Honda: CB 1000 FP, CB 1000 FR, CB 1000 FS, CB 1000 FT, CB 1000 FV, CB 1000 R8/RA8, CB 1000 R9/RA9, CB 1000 RG/RAG, CBR 1000 RAD, CBR 1000 RAE, CBR 1000 RAF, CBR 1000 RAG, CBR 1000 RR8, CBR 1000 RR9/RA9, CBR 1000 RRA/RAA, CBR 1000 RRB/RAB, CBR 1000 RRC/RAC, VFR 800 A, VFR 800 FE, VFR 800 X
- Kawasaki: ZR 1100 Zephyr, ZX-12R 1200 A1, ZX-12R 1200 A2, ZX-12R 1200 B1, ZX-12R 1200 B2, ZX-12R 1200 B3, ZX-12R 1200 B4, ZX-12R 1200 B6F
- Suzuki: GSF 1200 Bandit, GSF 650 Bandit, GSX 750 FK1, GSX 750 FK2, GSX 750 FK3, GSX 750 FK4, GSX 750 FK5, GSX 750 FK6, GSX 750 FX, GSX 750 FY, GSX-R 1100 WS, GSX-R 1100 WT, GSX-R 1100 WV, GSX-R 1100 WW, VZ 800 Marauder
- Triumph: Legend 900 , Sprint 1050 GT, Sprint 1050 SE, Tiger 900
- Yamaha: FZS 1000 Fazer, YZF 1000 R1, YZF 600 R6
Please check manufacturers recommendations for full compatibility details.